Dr. WinklerPrins will coordinate patient-centered care, provide support for family and caregivers, and form a team with patient, family, physician and care coordinator. Physician services include:
Making house calls in the city of San Luis Obispo to patients established with the practice.
Minke WinklerPrins MD in 2013 is making house calls in the 5 Cities Area of San Luis Obispo County to patients established with the practice.
Call now for more information.
Initial health evaluation:
- Complete history and physical
- Medication review
- Comprehensive medical assessment
- Clarification of goals of care
- A personalized plan of care
- Ordering diagnostics as needed
- Communication with consultants
Ongoing physician visits….
- Scheduled follow-up visits as medically indicated
- Urgent visits for interim problems or illness
- Post-hospitalization transitional care
- Annual physicals as indicated
- Pre-operative health assessments
Care does NOT include Emergency services. If consistent with goals of care, emergencies will be directed to call for 911 and ER evaluation.
- Medication refills
- Vaccination/flu shots
- Blood draws/laboratory service and oversight
- X-rays and imaging services ordering and oversight
- Ordering medical equipment and supplies
- Referral to home health or hospice agencies
Our goals are to:
- Provide the best care possible
- Maximize quality of life
- Help patients cope with life challenges to make each day as good as it can be.